1. Can the product be taken on the plane?
No, because this product is a lithium battery product, according to international air transportation standards and regulations, lithium battery products cannot exceed 100Wh.
2. The consumers‘ power is within the rated output power range of the Portable Power Station but cannot be used?
Because the product has a low power, it needs to be full recharged and used again.
3. Why is there a noise sometimes.
Because this product uses an air-cooled system, the built-in fan can better help the product to dissipate heat, so it is normal for a slight noise to occur during use.
4. How do I store the product when it's not in use?
The portable power station needs to be stored in a dry environment, and the correct storage method can prolong the service life of the portable power station.
5. How do I clean the product if it is dirty?
Please use a dry non-abrasive cloth to wipe. Do not wipe directly with a wet cloth or chemical solvent. If you want to wipe it more cleanly, we recommend that you use a cotton swab with a small amount of absolute alcohol to wipe. Do not expose the product to large amounts of water.